Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Little Artist

Check out my sweet little Kaitlyn!  I remember how exciting it was when Jenica started drawing stuff I could recognize.  Last night was the first time Kaitlyn drew something for me and I could tell what it was.  It was great!  I am so proud of her!  Check out her perfect little picture (of me *grin*) that she drew.  It was so cute, she had the head, face, and torso, arms and legs.  She said "mommy, what do I need?"  I said Hair.  She drew hair, she said "that's perfect"  Then I said "hands" she drew them, said "that's perfect" again.  I said "feet"  She sat there for a second looking at the picture, drew the cutest feet ever, and the said "that's perfect, all done" and handed it to me!  What a doll!  :)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome picture! She did such a good job! My favorite picture ever was one that Harrison drew when he was tiny. It was a picture of Gordon B. Hinkley. It looked like an egg with glasses on. Totally adorable. Aren't kids great!

Clair said...

Rocco just started drawing stuff I recognize...it's the coolest thing ever. It was like one day it was just scribbles and now it's actually SOMETHING. So cute! I didn't know you had another blog til now. I miss you in xangaland ;)

Encore Dance said...

so cute! i remember when i use to draw the egg head with arms and legs...oh, wait! I still do!!

Angie & Willy said...

Okay that is super sweet!! I especially love the picture of her drawing. She looks completely delighted to be pleasing you :)