Monday, January 21, 2008

RiSK! (part 2)

Tonight we got talked into playing another game of Risk!  

It was a long game for me tonight.  We started at 8pm and it ended at 1am.  There were 5 of us playing tonight, Josh was the first to go out, leaving his brother Jeff and wife Shelley, his Mom and me.  This picture was taken after me and Shelley took Jeff out of the game (if he had another turn he had enough cards to get 180 armies, pretty much winning the game).  Since I was the one to kill him off, I inherited the cards.  But then my mother in law and Shelley took me completely out before I could turn them in.

Shelley took me out, it was verrrrry close.  She got the cards.  Mother in law tried to take her out and left her with 1 country left, which she put like 183 armies on and ended up taking over the whole world.  It was a lot of fun!

No comments: