Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!

I'm glad there was no school today...even though the school is in the neighborhood, it would've been a mess trying to get there.  I think it's safe to say we got over a foot of new snow here.  This is what our cars looked this this morning.  I had to go out in the backyard to clear off the dish, and the snow was almost up to my knees.  I spent forever shoveling the driveway so I could get my car out this afternoon to go get some groceries.  I got the end all cleared off and then the snow plow came and pushed a pile back in the way.  I was so mad.  My brother in laws came over and helped finish it for me so I could leave.  They got it all cleared and another plow came.  I'm glad they helped me, I was getting worn out!  When I got back from the store, my brother in laws had done this!  I was cracking up!!

No comments: