Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snowed In!

Oh My!  This is  sooo mean and sooo funny at the same time!  Last night Josh really wanted to build an igloo (with all the crazy snow we got).  Jeff was here hanging out, it was probably about 12:30 and Jeff was leaving.  The boys were talking and Jeff said it would be cool to brick a little area around their parents door so they were  blocked when they went out.  I chimed in and said wouldn't it be faster to just push snow up into the doorway?  So they started doing that and then AJ came home and helped the guys.  They had a spare door all propped up to it to help shape it and Josh was determined to make it go to the ceiling.  We were all cracking up last night, but I feel kinda bad this morning.  My favorite picture is above, from the inside.  I wish I could've seen whoever left first and found the snow packed door!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

That is hilarious! Sorry I was so preoccupied on the phone. Things were kind of crazy. I really WAS listening, though. The picture is great-- you'll have to tell me what his parents said about it.

*alysha* said...

WOW Josh is Colonel Cool :)

suzy said...

Wow I am way too lazy to play tricks on people! Hey I have a question. How do you make you words slant (scrapbooking)? I can only figure out how to warp the text and that's not what I want.

suzy said...

okay, sorry I figured it out. I'm an idiot.