Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pajamas



Ok, this thing is really frustrating me!!  I was going to put up a bunch of pictures from Christmas Eve...but no...it's putting them all in retarded and I give up.  I don't have to time play with is right now, so I guess this will just be about the Pajamas.  Mostly for Suzy, who asked.  lol  So I finally found the fabric online.  It's by a girl named Amy Dott.  I found it at Mormon Handicraft online but it looks like you can only buy it in 1 yard pieces.  So I looked around some more and found it at Alpine Fabrics, and they sell up to a 20 yard piece.  I am sure you could look around more, I just searched on google for Amy Dott.  Anyways, my mom found it at a little quilt shop up in Bountiful or Centerville.  I am sure you could call around too.  The print is called Teach me to walk in the light.  

I even just came across a cute print that says I am a child of God, which is the theme for Primary this year.  I want to think of something cute to do with that or the teach me to walk one for the Activity Day girls!  That would be fun!  Anyways...

I have sooo much to get done and it's already after 5...I've been gone most of the day and Josh begged me to get the tree taken down tonight.  And I need to get to bed earlier tonight...it's back to school tomorrow...which means an early morning...no more sleeping in until 10!  lol  I guess I have to work myself into getting up at 5:30 again...maybe the next 2 days of 7am will have me ready to get up early on Monday and get back to the gym!!  I am happy to say that even though I sucked at going to the gym for nearly 2 weeks around christmas, I didn't gain anything...in fact I lost like 3-4 lbs...probably all the muscle I built.  


1 comment:

suzy said...

Thank you so much!! I am going to make something for my nieces and nephews bdays this year out of this fabric! Probably just pajama pants cause I can't really sew very well.