Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day...

...it's the day we get ready for Sunday. And holy cow, I have soooo much to do!!

-there's a heap of dishes begging to be washed.
-there's an even bigger heap of laundry calling my name.
-little messes here and there, especially the girls rooms...
-tomorrow church starts at 9am (used to be 11) so I have to get the girls bathed and everything ready tonight because I know the morning will be chaos.
-we need food sooo bad. hopefully the snow stays light so I can do my grocery shopping today. And something is starting to smell in the fridge, guess that's a good indication that it's time to clean out the fridge. :/

And no post is complete without a picture, so here's my latest page! Enjoy!
I suppose I should be putting credit for where I get my stuff. So here goes!! (Credits: Weeds and Wildflowers "A wildflower holiday" (frames) "Everything Cardboard #1 Flower Frenzy" (flowers) "Being Me" (paper). Designer Digitals "Loosely Labeled" (adorable and friends tag) "Date Stamps" (date stamp) Font from scrapnfonts.com "ck hand".

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow! You're posting like crazy lately--I love it! Your pages are so adorable and the invitation too. I've got to do my grocery today too. I think I'll go tonight after the kidlets are in bed. Talk to you soon. Good luck to all of us getting ready by 9:00! Tamara

Becky Nelson said...

I am a friend of Mia Cavaness and I saw your blog from her site. Your blog is so cute. I love the wall paper and all your pictures.