Sunday, January 6, 2008

Too Many Fonts!


How many fonts do you have?  I bet I have more...lol  Everytime I would download a new font I was always so excited to use it!  But when I would go into Photoshop and start playing around I was having trouble finding ones with letters near the end of the alphabet.  The first time I noticed, photoshop only had fonts A-T, and then A-S, A-M, A-K...I had to figure out why it wasn't showing all of my fonts.  So today I opened up fontbook!!  805 FONTS!  Holy Cow!  That is ridiculous.  So I deleted about 300 of them, I think I am down to 508 now!  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, a lot of the fonts were ugly, I must've been asleep while I was downloading those ones.  lol  So I still have quite the font collection, just now it's not as big and I can view them all in photoshop!  Happy Day!  (Until scrapnfonts.com has another $1 sale, then I'm in trouble) ;)  

So today was good, kinda long, but good.  9 am was a little rough, but we made it almost on time.  We got there during the opening prayer.  It was kinda full today, the Bishop blessed his baby.  I was a little nervous how primary would be, we kinda have 3 primaries in our ward because there are so many kids (over 200).  So the sunbeams and CTR5's meet in the relief society room, CTR6 and 7's meet in the primary room, and then all the older kids are in th primary room the last hour, like usual.  Pretty crazy.  So Jenica is now a CTR6, I think there are 3 or 4 classes her age...and there are 3 new sunbeam classes, one of which my little Kaitlyn is in!  She seems too little, but she did great!!  I almost cried when she went and sat with her class on the front row like such a big girl with her arms all folded!  After church Josh picked her up and her teacher said she was very good and very smart.  She loved it.  

I was just gonna go to bed, but I couldn't miss a day of bloggin...I've done so good this year!  :)  I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow!  I really should try to get to the gym tomorrow, which means I really should go to bed now!  

Oh, and how frustrating is this...I spent hours yesterday going through recipes and making my shopping list.  Then I realized it was almost 5 and costco closes at 6, so I hurried out the door...got to costco and realized I had forgotten my flipping list at home!  Grrr.  So I decided I would just get the essentials from costco that I knew we needed, and then stop at Smiths for a couple things to make dinner last night and lunch today (we were having a birthday dinner for Josh's dad tonight).  Anyways, I grabbed some beef and buns for dinner last night to make sloppy joes.  Cooked the beef and some fries and opened the pantry to get the manwich and we were out.  Kinda frustrating.  So I looked up a recipe on allrecipes.com and it was ok...a little too sweet!  Oh well, live and learn!

No comments: