Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where does the time go???


Seriously!!  I am about to be the mother of a FOUR and SIX year old!  Seems like just yesterday they were tiny like this...maybe it's time for another baby!  

The next few weeks will be busy with birthdays in our family!  Kaitlyn's is this sunday, Jenica's is a week from sunday, and then Josh's birthday is 2 weeks from that sunday (I guess +1 day this year, because it is leap year...but it all usually happens within 3 exact weeks)!  The boy is going to be the big 3-0!  Whoa!  We're getting old!  Any ideas on what I should do for him?

5 comments:

Clair said...

haha...we celebrated J's big 3-0 at chuck e cheese ... seriously. But the kiddos loved it and I guess it was memorable. I mean, who does that?? haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad you posted their birthdays LOL. I couldn't for the life of me remember when they were :) So Kaitlyn's is 2/17, Jeni's is 2/24 and Josh's is 3/2? And is yours 4/13? (I'm totally pulling that out my rear... not sure at all where that date came from, it just seems right for some reason LOL.)

RYC: I decided not to watch Big Brother this season.

Anonymous said...

whoops... just re-read. Josh's is 3/9?

suzy said...

That makes me so sad, I don't want my kids to grow up. I convinced Gwen the other day that she couldn't grow up because I would be too sad and then Joey found out that I was traumatizing her so I have to keep reassuring her that I will be happy if she grows up. I'm sure you don't need any help with birthday ideas, you are the one everyone else goes to for ideas. And since we are on the subject, I am in charge of pictures for Joey's grandma's 80th b-day and I was thinking of displaying them kind of like they are flowers. Have you seen that cute little heart display on Nancy Kubo's blog? That was kind of what I was thinking and then making a few in each pot be pictures. Any suggestions?

Sara said...

30 is not old! :) i'm only sayign that cuz I'll be 30 this year too. But really, I don't feel old at all. :)

And wow, i can't believe Ang isn't watching Big Brother this season!
ARe you?