Monday, March 17, 2008

Crappy!

Well...today just seems so crappy!  My stupid car is expired!  I went to do safety and emissions and it failed!  Stupid car!  There's a big list of crap that has to be done and I don't even feel like it's even worth doing because we're going to need a bigger car eventually.  It's like, why not just go buy one now?  GRRRR!   

I don't know when I'll be back on to blog...my computer is broken ( I am using Josh's laptop right now).  He put leopard on it on Saturday night and now it won't start!  Just thought I would give my few readers a heads up!  lol  Gotta run get kids from school and then we're headed to Horton Hears A Who!  Hopefully I will be back on soon!!

4 comments:

*alysha* said...

we just went thru that registration crap last month.. ugh I know how you feel.

Tell me if you liked the movie, I bet you will it looks super cute!

*alysha* said...

BTW - Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

suzy said...

How did you like the movie? We took Gwen to see it and I thought it was pretty cute. It is always fun to take kids to the movie. P.S. I purse tagged you. I hope you got your computer fixed.

Angie & Willy said...

You need a bigger car anyway :) Use this as your excuse to move onward and upward LOL.

How was the movie? I'm hearing nothing but rave reviews! Hope you loved it!

What's leopard? Apparently I want to stay away from it. I'd freak if my computer crashed. BLAH!