Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She's BACK!!

There are a million ways I could say it!!

Back on the same side of the world.
Back on the same continent.
Back in the same country.
and best of all...Back in the same time zone!!

MY MOM IS HOME!!  The last 2+ weeks have been hard...I am used to talking to my mom every day.  I didn't get to talk to her at all while she was gone.  She went to Africa.  Crazy old lady!  :)  At least we were able to email each other, but it's just not the same as talking.  She got back home tonight (after 30 hours of traveling).  I am so excited!

I missed her!  

Jenica and Kaitlyn broke down several times bawling that they missed Nana and wanted to talk to her.  They have been counting down the days and now that she's home, we are all thrilled!  Tomorrow after school we will head up to see her, although I'm sure I will need a nap!  lol  

I missed her a lot!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm so glad you've got her back! Won't it be fun seeing all of her pictures? See ya!

Angie & Willy said...

We were so relieved when Dad said she was safely in the US again :) I can't imagine traveling for that long! Give her big hugs from the boys and us!