Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Little Secret...

Alright everyone...I have TOTALLY been slacking!  And I have plenty of excuses, I'm sure.  Here are a few major ones:
#1)  I feel like crap!  I am completely exhausted all the time and can't seem to get enough sleep!
Ok, that's a big one right there.  I have had zero energy!  So...I suppose since the kids found out (Josh accidently said something not knowing that they didn't know), and they have been soooo cute and saying and doing the cutest stuff ever, and I want to be able to blog about it since this is basically my journal.  So, I guess I will just come out and say it!
We're Havin' A Baby!
I have known for 4 weeks now...I tested + 3 days early...kinda crazy!  I am still a little nervous to be putting all of this up here because of my miscarriage last August, but here's the hoping everything will be ok!  I had a little scare last monday and I went into the dr, they did an ultrasound and saw a baby and a heartbeat!  I guess that's what makes me feel a little better about posting this!  Not that many people read this anyways, and most of those who do, already know.  So...there you have it!  The secret I've been keeping!  

haha...I wanted to wait longer, but like I said, I want to be able to write all the things the kids are doing!  I am exhausted right now (go figure) and should go to bed...so I will get those up soon, because I promise, they are great!  I love all the constant belly hugs, kisses, talks, etc from the girls!

Incase you were wondering, I'm due October 23!  :)   

and ps...
We're Gettin' A Puppy!
Yup, I really must be crazy!  We went and saw the puppies 2 days after they were born, and fell in love!!  Here's to some big changes!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Kari-Congratulations!! That is so exciting! You are going to have such big helpers, too!! I'm very excited for you, and hope you feel well throughout your whole pregnancy! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what your girls are saying. October is a great time to have a baby, nice and cool! Congratulations1

Sara said...

a puppy and a baby! :) i must say i'm most excited about the baby news! congratulations to the perry family!!! i'm sure everything will be fine... try not to worry!

Diana said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I'm sure all will continue to do well this time around. Too bad you feel so lousy. Sorry. Hey, how did you change your blog again to that cute scrapbooking stuff? Let me know, because my blog needs serious help, color, personality, etc. Let me in on the scrapbooking secrets. CONGRATS...is today your hubs birthday? I heard my mom mention something like that. Tell him Happy Birthday, from his cousin.

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Yeah! Congrats on the baby and the puppy! :) That is so exciting! And way cute blog! You just do everything so cute!

suzy said...

How exciting! I noticed the blog slacking, I check your blog for creative ideas almost everyday and have been missing you. Well congratulations! Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?

Angie & Willy said...

Okay seriously how did Josh not know that the girls didn't know? ROFL. What a ding dong hehehe.

I'm thrilled for you guys :) Belly rubs from me to you!

Tamara said...

What a fun post--and your blog looks sooooo dang cute! I just went through my e-mails and saw that kit right before I opened your blog. I love it! I'll call you soon. I'm on my way to have morning cuddles with Haidyn. I sure missed that.

Clair said...

Oh wow! Congrats! That is very exciting. Big changes ahead for sure!

suzy said...

Okay I accept. Help. Can you tell me in a comment or should I just give you my password and you can do it?