Saturday, March 1, 2008

to dog, or not to dog...

I suppose I have 8 weeks to make up my mind!  I just got a call from my oldest brother and his schnauzer had puppies.  And we can have one.  Jenica and Kaitlyn LOVE my brothers dog Ruby!  They would be in heaven if we got one!  So he told me they had 3 puppies, all are spoken for and one, an all black male, is ours if we want.  I want it, the girls want it, but I'm sorta unsure.  I guess we will see how it goes!  He said we can come up and see the puppies...he said they are tiny...they fit in the palm of his hand.  I'd  love to see them that tiny.  So this picture isn't their dog...but it's what ours would look, since it's a black shnauzer!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

oh my gosh! That is soooo adorable! Hard decision, huh? At least you've got a little while to make up your mind :)

Sara said...

you're crazy! ;)

Encore Dance said...

So cute! you have to get it, it's so cute, how can you say no to that!?! But then you think about everything else and I understand. That cuteness has to be worth it right?

Anonymous said...

All I can say is NEEDY.......we had a schnauzer and he was so needy...and when we left him alone...he always chewed something up....Something meaning my shoes.....I lost 6 pairs of black dress shoes thanks to that dog.....