Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Back!!




Not the greatest pictures, I will have to lighten them up in photoshop later!  Just wanted to show off my cute girls though!  I am horrible at taking Easter pictures, so I guess I am glad I got these at least!  We had a very busy weekend!  Saturday morning we went to Josh's parents for breakfast and then an egg hunt for the kiddos, and then we went to my parents house for dinner and another egg hunt.  Good Times!  Sunday we went to Church, then back to the ER to get Kaitlyn's stitches out, I would've waited until monday, but they made is pretty clear that day 5 was crucial for getting them out and I didn't want her to have any funky scarring.  So, she did great!  She was really scared but once the guy took the first one out, she was ok with it.  When we were done she saw the stitches on the bed and has been telling everyone they were blue.  She thought that was pretty cool.  I wish I had my camera with me though because we were a block from the Timpanogos Temple and that would have been perfect for some Easter pictures, especially since the girls were still all dressed up!  

And you can sorta see Jenica's new haircut!  She got a ton cut off, she loves it short and I do too because it's easy to brush...it used to get so tangled.  Kaitlyn also got her hair cut and some cute little bangs to hide her scar a little!

I have more to write about, but I think I am going to lay down, I feel pretty yucky today!  I will update later, now that I can...my comptuer is fixed!  YAY!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girlies look so cute! And their haircuts are adorable! Great news that the stitches getting taken out wasn't that bad! And I hope you feel better soon....Happy Easter!

Angie & Willy said...

Yay!! I've been checking because I just knew there would eventually be gorgeous Easter pictures of your girls :) They look great and I LOVE Jeni's short hair! So cute!

Glad Kiki did okay with the stitches removal.

Tamara said...

Jeni's hair looks so cute! I love their dresses and the shoes look perfect!