Friday, March 21, 2008

Lil' Bean

Wednesday I have my first OB appointment.  Everything went great!  I talked to him about the chance of me getting toxemia again and he made me feel a lot better about that (less than 10% chance, and not until the very end...since last time I got it at 39 weeks).  So I shouldn't stress about it, that doesn't help anything.  So here's a picture (very blurry, sorry...I took a picture of the picture with my phone) of our Lil Bean!  Everything looked great and measured right on, and the best part...a heartbeat!  :)
And sorry for the bad picture, my phone doesn't take great pics, but it's the only way I can figure out how to post pictures without uploading my camera to Josh's laptop, I can send my cell phone pics to Flickr.  Gotta make do...anyways, here's Kiki's head shot showing off her stitches!  They are looking great!  2 more days and they come out!  Yay!

3 comments:

*alysha* said...

So exciting! I'm so happy that baby is off to a great start! My Mom had toxemia with me and I had very high blood pressure and borderline toxemia with my first pregnancy and was on bedrest the last 3 weeks. My second pregnancy was a boy as you know and my blood pressure was fine and no toxemia at all so try not to worry too much. I guess it's true what they say, "every pregnancy is different!" Maybe that means you're having a boy this time??? j/k!

Poor little thing with her stitches and all, good thing they'll come out soon. We should do lunch soon if you're feeling up to it! Maybe next week some time.

BarefootFairyMum said...

Lil' Bean, how exciting! I'm sure you're both thrilled! I think two is my limit, as fun as it was, I can't imagine doing it again. :) Poor Kaitlyn, that looks like it really hurt...I hope she is feeling better. Our boys are well, no ER trips yet. (knock on wood) Well, congratulations on your addition, I am very excited for you. :)

Unknown said...

Kari-I'm glad things are going super great with your pregnancy! And I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's stitches! Hopefully it will heal soon! I'm glad you found my blog again! I emailed the new addy to everyone on my email list, but I guess I don't have your email! So sorry! :) Take care hun! :) Happy Easter!