Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Clothes

Ok, you may enjoy my total dorkiness and look at some things that I bought myself!!  :)

Yesterday I was thinking, I really need a maternity swimsuit.  I never got one before because I was always big pregnant during the winter.  I figure this time it's going to be all.summer.long.  So, I needed to invest in a cute suit because I'm not going to be able to squeeze into my regular one for too much longer.  So I found this cute one on Old Navy's website.  I wasn't sure if I wanted the stripes or the solid brown, so I ordered both with the intention of keeping the one I liked better.  I figured why not when I am paying shipping anyways, and they don't have any of these in the store.  I was thinking ahead!  *wink* 


And for any of you pregnant mama's out there, these shirts are the BEST!  I just bought this style, in these colors (yup, leave it to me to love a shirt and buy it in every color, lol).  They are on sale for $9 in the store if you buy 2 or more...I really like this particular style because it's a little more form fitted and I think it looks really cute on my growing belly!


And my good friend bought me the blue and white shirts in this style, which I also really like, so I picked up the cute pink one.  Also $9, you can even mix between the 2 styles!  I'm all about a deal...I spent $36 on the 4 shirts...It would've been $50 had they not been on sale.  
Ok, thanks for checking out my recent shopping trip!  lol  I don't know what else to write about tonight...I really need to finish posting from my california trip, but I am too lazy tonight.  I feel like scrapping, but I don't even know where to begin!  I suppose I could find some cute pics and just go to town.  

I've been really paranoid lately because I started feeling lil' bean kicking a bit...and then several days passed and nothing...it really worried me.  I know I'm at the point where that's ok, but I need that reassurance that everything is ok.  Thankfully tonight i'm feeling it quite a bit.  So that's good!  I go to the new dr first thing on friday morning...I can't wait to hear the heart beat again, even though I did just hear it last friday!  I think that's something you can never hear too much of!  

Anyways, now I'm just rambling, so I'm gonna go!  Ciao!



2 comments:

Tamara said...

Those shirts are so cute. I actually looked to see if they make them for us non-pregnant people. They do--only in 2 colors. I looked when I was looking at the girls' swimsuits, but since I didn't end up going there, no matching shirt for me! LOL.

*Jane Lee* said...

About 90% of my most favorite maternity clothes were from Old Navy. They just fit properly. Also, I got 2 maternity swimsuits from ON too and LOVED THEM! I took a water aerobics class for prego's and loved it. It was nice to get into a pool with other pregos AND look cute in a suit that FITS! Yes, Old Navy is the best!