Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Dr!

A friend of mine told me that she looooved the dr that delivered her first 3 out of 4 babies.  I called her to get her name because I really need to find someone new.  After we talked about her dr for a minute, she called me back and told me another name, someone that was a neighbor of hers growing up, who she said was really good.  I was going to call the one she went to, but the other guy is closer and is actually right in the hospital that I want to go to.  So I called first thing this morning and they got me right in, I have an appt this FRIDAY!  Holy Cow!  And then she said they might be able to do my ultrasound NEXT WEEK!!  Wow, I could know what this little bean is next week!!!  That's just crazy...I don't feel that far along, but I am starting to feel him/her move, and I am looking pretty large in the tummy these days!  I love it...I bought some new shirts yesterday at Old Navy!  Maybe later I will take a belly pic and post it!  Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to find out either!

*Jane Lee* said...

Oh YAY! Everyone is happy when mama's happy. :o)

Diahan said...

I loved IMC. I had the best anesthesiologist, wonderful nurses, all around great care. You will love it.