Monday, August 25, 2008

31 Weeks (a little late)

Alright, it's time for another belly shot!  This was taken last Friday @ 31 weeks.  I'm only a few days behind in posting it, but at least I'm doing it now, right?  I go to the dr this Thursday for another ultrasound and check up.  Then I go weekly!  This is getting fun!  
The nursery is finally starting to come together!  Last friday the room changed from yellow to white (primer) and then today I ran to walmart and when I came home the painting fairy was here and the room was blue.  She's coming back this afternoon to do a final coat, and I loooove the color!  Once it's done and the furniture is back in place I will take some pictures!  Who is the painting fairy, you may ask?  It's my wonderful mother in law who offered to paint the nursery for me, because with how much Josh is at work and my lack of doing pretty much anything these days, it was never going to get done!  I am so excited to have the room ready!  I still feel like there is so much to do and get!

Anyways, Saturday was my brother Guy's 30TH Birthday!  He was pretty ticked that nothing big was going on for his big day.  His wife had planned a big surprise party for him up at my parents house!  He had no idea, it was great!  He was about to sit down and start talking to my oldest brother and Josh and my mom and sister in law kept yelling at him to go into the other room...it took a few tries, and when he finally walked in and saw lots of his friends and family he jumped!  One of his favorite things is bread dip.  That's what I was asked to take. 

Last Easter I made a bread bunny and put bread dip in the belly, I ran to the store to grab something and when I came back it was GONE!!  Apparently it was a hit.  When we went to the Dinosaur park this summer Guy suggested I make a bread dinosaur and the dip, it turned out good.  So I was asked to make a bread 30 this time and it was completely devoured.  Here is the birthday boy with it!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY!My mom pulled out balloons for the kids and I thought it was hilarious that my niece Paige and Jenica were walking around with them in their shirts.  I have a picture of me and Jeni and Kiki with stuffed shirts, but mine didn't turn out good, so I will post it as soon as I can get my mom to email it to me!  
And now a totally random picture for your enjoyment.A VERY lop-sided belly (although this is nothing new for there boys).  Baby B is always hunched out all crazy.  I had been laying on my side and when I rolled over onto my back it looked crazy.  So I took a picture!  Anyways, it's homework time with Jenica!  The fun stuff we get to do when our kids are in school!  It's fun to read with her though!  She's doing very well!  

4 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

The lopsided tummy shot is my favorite. Kinda funny, but I miss those days. Things were a lot more quiet around here. I'm in heaven right now with both boys sleeping. Now, I just have to make sure I don't make any noise so they STAY sleeping. Have fun with homework! I'm sure it's much better when it isn't for you. :o)

Tamara said...

I can't wait to see the nursery! The tummy shots were great. That bread dip looked yummy :)

Angie & Willy said...

Hehehe. There are the belly shots I've been looking for :) Love 'em! Great bread dip shape for Guy! LOVE the balloon belly shots of the girls! Too dang funny. Hope you're feeling okay! Getting close!!!!!!!!

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

I can't believe you're almost to your due date! I'm so excited for you and Josh. You'll have to check out our blog. We've got some news of our own. :)