Sunday, August 17, 2008

a little at a time...

Things are slowly starting to come together!  Yesterday I got thecribs ordered.  Same crib as I posted below, but I went with a different finish.  I went with Hickory instead of Cherry because I thought it would match the dresser and bookshelf that I already have for the room!  
So my plans for this week are to get my paint (although I can't paint the room myself, i've had plenty of volunteers) and buy the bedding (as soon as I get my $ transfered over from paypal).  

With all the big stuff bought now (minus 1 more crib mattress) I can focus on the small stuff.  I don't even know where to start!!  

My baby starts FIRST GRADE tomorrow!  I can't believe it!  I will post pictures from the eventful morning!  :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like things are all coming right along. I am glad to see tha tyou and the boys are healthy and happy! I can't believe you only have a few weeks to go!!! WOW, time went fast!

The Shane's said...

i can't believe she's a big first grader already!