Saturday, August 30, 2008

Poor Kiki!

Before I tell you about our eventful night I have to first share a cute story!

I feel like I have been feeling the babies more since I have been taking these pills...since my uterus isn't contracting all the time. Anyways, I have been feeling elbows, hands, feets, you name it!! The girls love to watch my belly get all distorted and poked out funny. So Kiki was sitting here with her hand on my belly and she got a big kick. A second later she said "Mom, was that baby B?" It was so funny because we don't really refer to them as baby A and baby B to the kids, mostly I just use that on the blog when I know positions and weights and stuff. Anyways, it was really cute. I told her it was baby A.

I guess I could share my sad story too...the bad thing about having a kid old enough to use phonetics to try and write out words, well enough that it totally made sense and I wanted to cry. Long story short, Jeni was supposed to come straight home from her friends house and she never showed up, I sent to Josh to find her, and he made her come home. She was very upset. She had gone to grandma's house and changed into a nice dress of Alicia's and then went back to her other friends house. She lied to me and said the dress was not Alicia's, ok this is turning into a long version. She was really mad at me and was freaking out in her room. Usually when she is upset she will draw a picture of her crying and then draw my head, daddy, kaitlyn, all with a big X in them because she's mad at us. This time I got a lot more than that. She brought me out the folded up paper and when I opened it I saw more than the usual picture. It also said I don't like my mommy, and I don't like my mommy in my room. I was so sad. Later we talked about it and she apologized and said she didn't mean it, and then quickly asked "but didn't I do a good job at writing?" lol

And now for my sad Kiki story. Last night while Josh was making dinner she drank a big glass of orange juice and then started saying she was full and didn't want to eat. Minutes later she was asleep on the couch. Josh put her in bed and we were watching a movie. At midnight she came out and blew her nose. Went back in her room and came back out with new Pajamas and asked Josh to help her put them on. He asked her if she threw up, i guess he could smell it on her breath. She said yah, a little on my pillow. He went to check and it was all over her bed. Poor thing. Between then and about 4:30 this morning she threw up 4 or 5 more times. I felt so bad for her, and the fact I just had to lay there and do nothing. Sad, but it was kinda nice to not have to deal with cleaning up puke for the first time ever!! :)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

That Jeni story was the best! You have got to save some of those drawings because she will get a big kick out of them when she is big. See you Monday!

*alysha* said...

I'm so sorry you're stuck on the couch for like a month... that stinks! Seriously what is up withc oj making kids puke? I hope she's feeling better now. Props for Josh on cleaning it up and taking care of the girls.

Angie & Willy said...

All I could think as I was reading that Kiki puked was "oooooh I bet josh had to clean it up!!!" LOL.

Willy (thankfully) is a stud about helping with puke incidents. Not so much with the poop issues, but puke he's okay with.

So you're what, 3 days down now? Hang in there :)

Keith and Allie said...

Well Hi yourself Kari Perry! How are you? Congrats on the twins! That is really exciting! We miss our cute house in Saratoga Springs! What's new with the neighborhood and ward?