Thursday, September 4, 2008

33 Weeks!

Yay! I made it a week! Hopefully 3 more to go! We'll see how things go tomorrow at my dr appointment. So here is a naaaaasty picture that Josh took for me last night, I can't even believe I am posting it. I must be crazy! But I feel like the bare belly shows the size better...lol...i'm huge!

Oh, and I forgot to share my favorite "you're huge" story. A couple weeks ago when we were all together for my brother Guys birthday we were sitting in the dining room eating. My oldest brother Adam asked Josh how I shower. Then he continued to ask if he takes me out in the front yard and sprays me down with the hose and scrubs me with a big brush...like an elephant. Now you may think that is totally mean, but I accept the fact that I am huge, and I love hearing what people come up with. Josh and I usually refer to myself as a beached whale...and then we make whale sounds. It's fun! hehe

And now for nasty picture...this is what 1 week of being on the couch will do to you...Nothing else really new to write about in that department until tomorrow. Yesterday was Kaitlyn's first day of Preschool! She loved it! And the best part is it is right across the street! I had to do her first day of school sign, and can't believe that in EVERY picture I took she is covering the P with her hand. So here she is on her first day of Reschool! :) She looks cute nonetheless and she dressed herself. I tried to talk her out of the socks, but she wanted to wear them soooo bad!
And here she is with her teacher, Miss Sallie! Thanks to Josh for walking her over and asking if he could take a picture of them together. Such a mom thing to do, and he did it for me! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, you are big!! :) I think you look fabulous!! Keep up the good work of keeping those babies inside!!

Katrina said...

That picture is awesome! Good luck in the next few weeks- lemme know if you need food or company or whatever!

Angie & Willy said...

Awwww. Kiki looks like she loved reschool ;)

You're all belly kiddo. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You look great, actually! You obviously haven't gained much weight at all, and it's all in the belly. You look like you've even lost from elsewhere :) Gotta love that! (I cant totally hear Adam saying that... Willy will get a kick out of it for sure.)

PS Sarah is having a boy :)

Sara said...

I agree with Ang -- you're all belly! You look great!! I can't imagine what it feels like to have TWO babies in there. Wow. SO exciting!
And I love kiki's socks!! :) She's so cute :) I'm glad you let her wear them!