Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A few pictures...

Apparently some (Angie, hehe) were confused when I promised lots of pictures for listening to my complaining, so not to disappoint, here a couple to show off my wonderful size!  And by the way, I meant I will post lots of pictures of the babies when they get here!  :)  So, here I am, 1 day shy of 35 weeks!  WooHoo!  I am so happy I have made it this far.  I will let you know what I measure cm wise after the dr appt.
And here is a nice close up of my nasty bare belly...showing off my size around in inches, almost 48!  Yikes!
And here what I see all the time, miss Kaitlyn kissing my belly!
Well, that's all I have, gotta get movin' so I make it to my appt a few minutes early.  Maybe if I get on the list a little earlier then I won't have to wait over an hour today!  Guess we'll see!

7 comments:

Danette said...

WoW look at your belly! Its geting big. Well maybe when i get back from cali you might have had to babys? Well good luck at the dr and i will call you and see how it went! love ya tonz

Tamara said...

Wow Kari! It looks painful! You're handling it soooo well though. Much better than I think I would. That pic of Kaitlyn kissing your belly is totally adorable. She's so sweet!

Unknown said...

You look amazing for having twins. You look so skinny! I can't believe how much your belly has grown since I saw you at the blessing. That picture of kaitlyn is so sweet! You will have great helpers when your boys get here!

Alison Ward said...

Holy canoli! I cannot imagine having twins, you fertile mertil. Way to go! That's so fun though, we have two sets in my immediate family, and they are a load of fun. It's good to catch up with you, I'll for sure keep you on my blogs to check list :) We have one too, thewardnewsletter.blogspot.com Check it out! Good luck with the Dr. today, maybe they will be here SOON!!

Liz said...

I have to echo Tamera's comment... That looks like it hurts! I wondered if I could actually get bigger with Joseph 'cause I felt huge! Can skin really stretch that much? Apparently so! You look awesome!

The Shane's said...

i remember those days! my hubbie used to stare at my huge belly and wonder how it defied gravity like that! hee hee! good job kari!

kamikae said...

You really do look amazing! I bet you will have them within a week. Good Luck!! Lets start going to the gym six weeks after they are born. I know that is not what you are thinking about right now. But it will be fun to get out and have Jared kick our buts again. :)