Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monkeys!

So as I have been laying here the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been thinking about what I want the boys to be for halloween! Did I try to find a little costume, a halloween outfit, what!? Not knowing what size they will be has made it even more difficult. But I realized they will probably be at least a month old when it finally rolls around. And it's not like I plan on taking them out trick or treating or anything...but Josh's work has a big party every year where the kids can go and go trick or treating in the offices and then they take a picture and we get yummy treats. So I plan on at least going to that. And I want them to look cute.

So after much looking around online, ya know, with all my free time and all, I came across this cute sock-monkey looking outfit on crazy8.com (a new store from gymboree). When I first found them they were almost $25 a piece. Out of the question. Then I went back a couple days later and they were on sale for $14.99, and then I found a $10 off $30 code so they ended up being $10/each! They came in the mail the other day and I am soooo excited! They are so stinking cute! Now I need little babies to put them in. I just hope it's not way too big!

Just wanted to show off the cuteness I found! I am having lots of contractions this morning. I ran out of my terbutaline pills at 3 this morning...I'm waiting for Josh to go get me some more. I'm nervous because I am supposed to take them every 3-4 hours and now it has been 10 1/2. They don't completely work anymore anyways, but they do help. So hopefully he goes soon!! Not ready to have babies today! :/ Although today was the date I would've wanted! The 13th is my lucky day! :) Anyways, have a great weekend all!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Those are really cute and snuggly! I loved the little warm one piece out-fits you got at your shower too. I bet your little guys will live in them!

Tamara said...

Those are going to be sooooo cute! Have a fun Saturday (as much as is possible)!

Fryer Family said...

Hey Kari,

Thoose are way cute.. I'm like you and got Livy her costume already. I keep checking your blog to see your updates.. You'll have to check Livy's blog sometime I try to keep it updated.. Hey what hospital are you having these little guys at?? If its the IMC whose your dr??

Jenny Fryer (from the ward)

Amber said...

Soooooo cute! I'm the same, I have not quite got AJ's costume yet but I know what I am doing. Hope things are going well!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Your such a darling daughter. I love your nursery and what a cute picture of you and KiKi in the hospital bed. Hang in there, proud of you. Love Mom