Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nervous

Well, tomorrow afternoon is my NST (non-stress test) and then I will see the dr and he will measure and check me. I am a little nervous. I have been having lots of contractions despite being on these pills. Most of them are nothing, but some of them have been pretty big, or at least they feel that way! So we'll see what he says!

I am ready to be done, but at the same time, I am sooo not ready! I think I'm ready to not be a whale anymore, but I'm not ready to have TWO babies! Still kinda freaks me out! Hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight (yah right) and be all nice and relaxed when I go in. Josh is going to work from home tomorrow and stay with the girls while I go. Hopefully all will be well and they will just send me home, if not and I have to stay for any reason, Josh can run the kids to his parents (across the street) and head up. I almost feel like I should pack a bag, just in case. I really don't think I'll have them tomorrow or the next day, but you never know.

I am just thrilled to have made it through 2 weeks of bedrest. It has been hard, and horrible, and a million other things, but it seems to have gone by pretty quickly, so that's good. If I make it another 2 weeks, I hope it goes equally as fast. So here's to not knowing!! I will update you all tomorrow!

On another note, today my awesome friends (Tamara and Danette) brought me lunch and we watched th enew Barbie movie. lol Ok, we didn't reallly watch it, the kids did. Tamara picked me up a delicious salad from Wingers, which of course I couldn't finish, so Kaitlyn helped me out! And I think Jeni ate some of it when she got home from school too. It was fun. It's good to have visitors, even though I can't do much. I did help Danette make her blog pretty though, so if you want to see it, you can see it here! It was fun to do something productive. I haven't done anything like that in a long time! I started looking through pictures from the fair, but never got them uploaded, so that will have to wait.

Well...with baby day approaching and no baby names picked out, I am going to look at Nymbler and see if I can find some I like! :)

5 comments:

Salinda W. said...

Kari,
Just wanted to say congrats and I think your doing great at staying positive!! I am sure that you are going to do great whenever your boys come.

Salinda

Tamara said...

Danette's blog looks so cute! Good luck today!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Good Luck Today!!
Wow...You are such a trooper!
I don't think I could lay there for 2 weeks...Possibly 4!
I hope everything goes well at your visit!
You are so LUCKY to have family right across the street. They soon will basically be living with you...seeing that there will be DOUBLE the LOVE to go around.
If you ever need an extra hand...Please let me know!

Danette said...

Yes my blog looks very cute thank you very much! Well good luck at the dr. today!

Nat said...

The pictures you have of your hubby on the sidebar kinda remind me of Russel Crowe. Congrats on making it through two weeks of bedrest. I've been there, too. It stinks. So, I read what you said in your last post about your weight. Are you saying you haven't gained anything this entire pregnancy?