Friday, September 19, 2008

VOTE FOR KARI!

Ok, my sister in law talked me into doing this, since my belly is all nice and big...so I entered my monster belly in a "Baby Bump Watch" contest! So voting started this morning and goes for a week!! Please help me out and go vote for me! It only takes a second, you don't even have to look at my picture (it takes forever to scroll through all the entries)! So here is all you need to do:

Click HERE!
Select Entry 114
Type Your Email Address and Submit!


Then they send you an email and you have to click the link back to their site to confirm it. Lame, but I guess that is their way of restricting the one vote per person/email thing.

Anyways, thanks tons!

4 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

maybe i'm doing it wrong? i can't find anywhere to select ANY picture. i can scroll through and see the pictures. there's a place where i can enter my email address on the main page. but nowhere for me to select or enter my choice. grrrr. it's an awesome pic though :) i'll keep trying. what do you win?

suzy said...

I voted and later I will vote again with a different email address on my husbands laptop. I looked through some of the pics though and you definitely have the biggest "bump" if you can call it that. How fun.

*alysha* said...

Okay I voted, so what do you get if you win?

Jocelyn said...

Alright, I voted for you. But I just have to say that even though you have a big baby bump, it's a good thing I didn't enter that contest... because if the winner is decided on the size I would win for sure! :)