Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Boys

I decided instead of 1 huge post today that I would post a few smaller ones.  So make sure you check out the next couple as well!

It's been a lazy day.  We went to Josh's parents for breakfast this morning (not far, just across the street) and we watched the first session of conference.  When we got back home I suddenly felt exhausted!  Like I could hardly keep myself awake.  So I fed the boys, left them out with Josh and took a nice 2 1/2 hour nap.  I have been having some freezing/burning up moments.  I will go from teeth chattering freezing and a minute later I will be so freaking hot that I am sweating like crazy.  When I woke up from my nap I had a fever of 101.9!  I don't know if I'm getting sick or if it's my hormones just out of whack.  I had a big drink and took an ibuprofin after I got up and now I'm feeling much better.  

Jonathan
Julian
This week will sure be interesting.  Tomorrow morning we are taking the boys back to the dr.  The stupid hospital wouldn't circumcise them so tomorrow we are getting that done.  Poor guys.  Josh is going with me so I don't have to be in there with them!  It will be a sad day!  Then Josh goes back to work tomorrow, and my mom is going to come down for the next few days to help out.  Time to take advantage of taking naps!!  It'll be nice to have her here to help!  And I am really excited because on Wednesday evening we are going to take the boys up to my brother in laws house and he is going to take their pictures!  I'm excited to get their birth announcements made and I loooooove newborn pictures!

7 comments:

Diana said...

They are SO cute! They remind me so much of Ange's little guys. I think they look chubby. Maybe the camera is adding a few pounds. Either way, their little faces are adorable. I can't wait to come and see them. I'm so glad to hear that nursing has been okay so far, and that you have already accomplished the feeding them both at the same time. Amazing. Way to go.

The Shane's said...

oh so cute! hopefully it's just hormones. it sounds like when i had mastitis! praying that that isn't what's going on! wasn't conference awesome!?

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Those two are the CUTEST little things EVER!!
Get some rest this week while your mom is around!!

Erwin and Michelle said...

They are cute Kari, and congrats on the weight loss!! That's the one good thing with finally giving birth. It's a great way to lose weight. :) Hopefully I'll get to see them soon. Get lots of naps while you can... sadly it doesn't last.

Kathryn said...

Hey Kari,

When my guys first came home, one needed meds and one didn't. So the easiest thing we found was to paint one nail on the kid who needed the meds.

Hope you're feeling better, twins is so hard on the body...

Good luck!

Danette said...

They are soo cute! I can't wait to see them. I have kinda laid off cause i dont want to bug you with you having twice the load.. but they are so cute and kc thinks they are adorable also.. i can't wait to see you and the boys plus i have a little something i need to bring over for you... Good job and i hope all is going well and i will talk to you soon...

Christy said...

Hooray for you on the weight loss! The boys are darling. I would tell you to paint one of their nails or put a bracelet or something on them to help tell them apart. I'm sure that you'll be able to tell them apart better than anyone. Just trust yourself. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.