Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Funnies

The girls have been saying some hilarious things lately.  I thought I should post them before I forget them, especially since these days it seems that everything is about the babies.  

We were saying family prayer before the girls went to bed.  Kaitlyn was getting in bed, I was holding a baby, Jenica had just woke up (she was sick with a fever and had taken a little nap), and she was finally eating dinner.  So Jenica was sitting in the kitchen, Kaitlyn was in the family room on the floor, and Josh and I were on the couches with the babies.  Anyways, Kaitlyn said the prayer, and when she was done I guess Jenica didn't say Amen.  Kaitlyn said "Jeni doesn't agree with what I said".  We were confused.  We asked what she meant.  She said "She didn't say Amen, so she doesn't agree with what I said".  When they were staying with my parents my mom taught them that saying Amen at the end of a prayer means you agree with what was said.  She sure has a good memory!

Yesterday while my mom was here we were watching the Jungle Book 2.  I don't know what was happening in the movie, but Kaitlyn was trying to say something about the animals hunting their prey.  But to her, they were hunting their prayer.  

And tonight my neighbor came by to see the boys and we were sitting and talking for a bit.  I was saying something about how good they have been and they are eating good, etc.  Then I said that Jonathan has some issues with eating and before I could say anything about it Jenica says "Yah, he is having a hard time latching on".  I laughed out loud and asked if she knew what that even meant.  She said no and giggled.  lol

That's what I have fresh on the brain right now.  Thought I should get it down before I forget.  

In other news, today Jonathan's cord fell off.  The girls were pretty excited running around saying his belly button fell off.  I weighed myself again, down 19 lbs from pre-preg weight.  The pants I wore today were falling off of me!  Which makes me happy, but sad because I don't have pants that fit!  

Anyways, I am going to try and get a few minutes of sleep before babies wake up to eat!!  Have a good night!

6 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

So funny! Love the latching on story :)

Tamara said...

Love those stories. So cute! My mom bought a little something for the boys yesterday. We'll probably stop by after we drop Haidyn off at preschool tomorrow. See ya!

Nat said...

Silly girls! That is funny. I don't really feel so bad for your not having pands that fit. I would LOVE to have that problem!

The Shane's said...

they are so cute! hunting their prayers! hee hee! emma has been singing "jesus wants me for a sun-beep!"

Jessica Marie said...

Hey Kari! I came across your blog! Congrats on the twins! They are just so precious! Cute cute cute! :) Congrats! :)

Lacey said...

I love those little stories....how darling! Love you guys!!