Friday, October 24, 2008

Due Date!

First of all, I tried to do this yesterday...but blogger was being retarded and my pictures were all uploading HUGE.  I just re-uploaded them all and they are still showing up huge, but I edited the size in the html which seems to have worked.  Anyone else having this problem?

Yesterday was my official due date.  I cannot imagine still being pregnant.  Here I sit enjoying my almost 4 week old babies.  *Gasp*  I can't believe they are already that old!  :(  It's going too fast.  So I thought I would just remind you all what I looked like 4 whole weeks (and now +1 day) ago.  
Yikes!  I was huge!  And I'm kinda enjoying my new "skinny" self.  Skinnier anyways.  I am a little over 20 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight.  Not too bad considering all I have done is had the babies...can't work out for a couple more weeks!  I can't wait!  My favorite comment on this picture (I can't remember who said it) was that it looks like someone parked a torpedo in my stomach.  lol  I thought I would miss being pregnant, I do...but I love having these babies here more!

So I have shown you all how Jenica loves to cuddle with the babies, Kaitlyn does too!  Here is a cute picture of her and Julian chillin' on the couch!
And here are some cute shots I got of the boys yesterday after I fed them.  Jonathan is on the left, Julian on the right.  I love the big yawn and how Jonathan is checking him out!
And Julian's bugged out eyes crack me up!And I love the look on Jonathan's face in this one! Too cute!  I have the cutest kids!  Of course I think that!  :)  I need a treat, so I am off to make snickerdoodles, new recipe.  I'll let you know how they turn out!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

They are so adorable! I miss you! Hopefully next week I'll be over this cold and I can bring over lunch and hold those cute boys!

Sara said...

20 pounds UNDER your pre-pregnancy weight?! wow, how'd you manage that?!

can't believe they're 4 weeks already! they're so cute :)

Angie & Willy said...

Kari they are just so stinkin' adorable! I can't believe they're already so old!!!! It's kind of fun having them stay tiny longer though, huh?

YAY for your skinny self! I'm sure nursingx2 will be helpful!!

Elizabeth said...

wow - im glad you didnt go past 36 weeks - for your sake. the boys are sooo adorable. of course you know that! way to go!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Your boys are so adorable! It was fun to see them in person on Halloween. You look great!