Wednesday, October 22, 2008

(no title)

...my brain doesn't seem to be functioning enough to come up with a title.  So enjoy my title-less blog!  :)  

I don't have anything in particular to blog about, just a bunch of random pictures.  Here are the boys 2 days ago enjoying their little play mat.  I have to tell you about the good deal we got on it.  These suckers are $65 brand new.  Ridiculous and there is No Way I would pay that much!  So I started watching ksl for one and after 2 attempted offers to people that had sold them too fast for me, someone in Brigham City posted one.  Only prob is Brigham City is a little too far to go for a dumb toy.  Then I remembered a week later my parents would be passing through on their way to Bear Lake with my aunt and uncle.  My awesome mom not only stopped to pick it up for me, but paid for it too!  $20!!  What a deal!  Anyways, they seem content to lay and listen to the music but they pretty much just look at eachother instead of the toys or lights.  Silly boys.
I finally took Jeni back to the dr about her month+ long cough.  He gave her some antibiotics and she's finally done hacking away!  Hallelujah!!  Now that she's better she can actually hold the babies and  help me out a lot more.  But now she's obsessed.  When she was holding Jonathan she got her box of books and decided to read to him.  I thought it was soooo cute!
On another note...I have sorta been trying to convince Kaitlyn to cut her hair.  I love it long, but it's thick and wavy and too much work and doesn't look good unless you take the time to make it look good.  Poor girl got stuck with my hair.  She didn't want to cut it because she wanted "ponies and braids" still!  So yesterday we were all sitting at the table helping Jeni with her homework.  I looked and Kaitlyn and her wild hair and asked her again if she wanted to get it cut.  She said Yes.  I was shocked.  So I fed the boys and off we went.  She loves going to Cookie Cutters, I'm ok with that but they are sooo expensive.  But they just opened a store in Lehi and sent me an $8 cut coupon.  Here is her before pic:
And After!  It looks sooo cute and sooo much better!  And she's showing off the motorcycle she got to "ride" while she got her hair cut!  She was talking to her stylist girl about how her Daddy would think that was cool because he loves motorcycles.  lol
And before we left the house Jenica decided she wanted her hair cut too.  So here she is before:and after.  This picture isn't great.  I think it's the turtleneck.  Seriously, it looks way cute today.  I tried to take a picture of her before school, but she was ornery and the picture was no good!And back to Jenica loving the babies.  This is how I find her most of the time when she's holding one...laying in the chair.  It's pretty cute.  When they start to fuss she starts singing...so sweet.  She's a great big sister (and a great big pain when she won't just leave them alone...lol)
I designed my birth announcement.  It is soooo cute!  I will post it later!  I think I should start selling them.  I need to get the kitchen cleaned up, some laundry done, and make dinner.  And look...it's already 5!  Yikes!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow Kari! They look adorable! Good thing I didn't come over today, you might have missed your window of opportunity with Kaitlyn. Those pictures of her with the babies are just heart-melting!

*Jane Lee* said...

Dear Kari-Super-Mom,
I can't believe you are already doing a million things and taking care of your sweet little muffins. I can't believe how fast they're growing! Hey, do you still need my swing? Let me know and I'll bring it over. Max has had the month long cough too... what did Jeni have to take for it? Can I get something over the counter or should I take Max to the doc? Max only coughs when he wakes up in the morning or after his nap. Still, it stinks.

Peace out. :)

Diana said...

Wow. What a big helper! If only she could hold two at a time!!! So cute. I really wish I made it out your way more often! I want to see these darling babies. My kids have the GROSS pre-winter sickness. I can't imagine spreading it back to your house. Next time I'm kidless, I'm coming to see them!

soup-sista said...

Kari, the girls hair is so cuite!! goot call on cookie cutters it makes it more fun when the kids are having fun. i can't beleve how much you are doing. you go girl