Tuesday, October 28, 2008

iPhones and Penguins

First of all...too bad the girls already have halloween costumes (really...darn it)!  Josh's boss printed these iPhone costumes for the girls and he brought them home last night.  I gave them the chance to be the phone instead of what we already have.  They had so much fun playing around in them, but Jenica declined quickly and Kaitlyn thought about it for a second.  Then she said she wanted to be an iPhone Witch.  lol  Here they are posing with my iPhone.  They were pretending it was their baby...and the peace signs...they learned that from our Japanese exchange students.
Today was a fun day.  Slept in until 10:30 (which was actually "early" for me...a typical day is at least 11 or 11:30, gotta take advantage of sleeping babies while they still sleep in like that).  Anyways, got up and hurried to get Kaitlyn ready for pictures and feed the babies.  Then we went to the school to get her picture taken since they allow siblings to do so.  She was pretty excited!  Then we headed up to Jordan Landing to meet my mom so she could sit in the car with the kids while I returned a couple things to some stores!  Fun for her, I'm sure!  Thanks though Mom!  :)  Anyways, I went to Children's Place to return a costume I had picked up for my friend.  They were 50% off now...they had the cutest penguin costume and I got one and took it out to the car to try it on a baby.  I ended up loving it and my mom bought a second one!  Yay!  Here are my cute little penguins!
So after I went to a couple stores while I was there we headed over to Sconecutter and my mom got lunch for us!  I haven't been there forever!  It was delicious!  And on the way home she sat with the kids while I ran into Walmart to grab a few things!  When we got home we watched the new tinkerbell movie with the girls and then she watched all the kiddos while I ran to the grocery store!  It was a great day!  THANKS MOM!  :)

11 comments:

Amber said...

What cute penguins you have! I love it, they look great!

Tamara said...

Those iPhones are too funny! The boys look absolutely cuddly in their penguin costumes. I'm glad you posted the pick because I couldn't find the pic of that costume online. Glad you got to go shopping!

Angie & Willy said...

Cutest. Penguins. EVER.

Kirsti said...

As a fellow twin mommy I completely understand the benefit of having a mom who will sit in the car while you run errands! Thank goodness for moms!

Bench Family said...

Kari, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... truth be known, I've been sneaking peeks at yours for a while now. :) Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten in the last 2 years! Congrats on the boys... you are one busy momma!

Liz said...

The penguins are the cutest and the iPhones are hilarious! I want to make those cookies. Soon!

Jessica Marie said...

OMG! I love the penguin costumes! HOW CUTE! Love the IPhone idea too! Very funny!

Sara said...

oh those penguins are soooo cute!

so what were the girls for halloween? did they do the phones?

Elizabeth said...

the phone and the penguin costumes are ADORABLE!! your little fellas are sooo sweet.

Christy said...

The costumes are fabulous! I love them. Isn't dressing them one of the best parts? I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of those costumes they are so cute...and you are just not as creative as your little one...lol...an iphone witch...that is classic. I love her she is so silly. Whenever Im at Grandmas Kaitlin (sp) always stares at me and she never speaks she cracks me up. Your girls are such good big sisters. And the sock monkey thing is ABSOLUTELY cute...where did you get those...I want some!!