Thursday, November 6, 2008

so m a n y pictures, so l i t t l e time!!

Sorry it's been forever since I last posted!!  Here are some pictures from the last week!  Last Thursday I felt like we needed to go visit Josh's grandparents so they could see both babies together since we hadn't seen them since the day the boys were born.  They only got to peek at Julian in the nicu.  So here is Great Grandma Lucy holding Julian, and Great Grandpa Carmon holding Jonathan!  We had a good visit and they enjoyed seeing the boys!My awesome friend Aimee was in line voting and wasn't going to be done in time to pick up her girls from school, so I offered to pick them up and watch them until she was done.  I grabbed them along with Jenica and we watched the new Tinkerbell movie and when Aimee came to get them she cleaned my entire kitchen.  Her girls weren't ready to go home and Matt fell asleep so she put him in one of the cribs and helped me clean up more.  She even watched all the kids while I ran to the bookmobile...since the books I had have been here for a looong time.  It was good to exchange them for something new!  We are dorky and like to take pics of al the babies together.  So here is her oldest daughter, Alexis, holding Julian, little Matt in the middle, and Kaitlyn holding Jonathan.  Cute kids.
And Aimee wanted a picture holding both babies.  
And here are my cute babies showing off their $5.99 Old Navy outfits.  They were stoked.  Can you tell?  :)
And then came Halloween!  Here is Miss Jenica all dolled up like a kitty right before she went to school!
And here's Kaitlyn my cute little witch, heading off to preschool for her big Halloween party!  She's my little poser, that's for sure!
Then I fed the babies and headed over to the school to watch the costume parade.  I ran into Aimee right when I got there so we sat together.  She held one of my babies for a minute...so here she is with my cute little sock monkey...I want to say it's Jonathan, but I honestly can't remember and they look too much a like.  Does that make me a horrible mom??  :(
Then Jenica's class finally came around.  Silly girl had her coat on.  When I asked her why she didn't take her coat off, she said she forgot.  hehe  Oh well...she still looks cute!
The boys were sock monkeys during the day since they couldn't fit in their carseats with puffy penguin costumes on.  So here is Julian.
And I just love this picture of Jonathan!!  His little face peeking out looks so sweet!
And here are both my monkeys chilling in the awesome papasan swing my awesome friend Jane is letting me borrow!  Thanks Jane!  :)  They love it!
And then they sacked out and enjoyed a cuddly nap!
That evening Aimee's family came trick or treating at my house.  I had the boys in their penguin costumes and Matty was in his cute Mickey costume, so of course we posed them all together!  :)  Some day these poor boys are going to ask us why their crazy moms took so many pictures of them together!  Aimee's husband took the girls trick or treating with them, it was so nice.  
The rest of the night we hung out over at Josh's parents house.  Not like it's far!  hehe  My brother in law came down with his family and him and Josh took all the kids trick or treating too.  So my kids really raked in a lot of candy.  We got a pic of all the grandkids (and the aunt) together.

Dr (aunt) Alicia, Hannah Montana Maddie, Kitty Jenica w/ penguin Julian, Witch Kaitlyn w/ penguin Jonathan, Princess Megan, and Spiderman Luke.  They had a lot of fun together!
And here are the penguins posing alone, again.
And here is Jonathan...
and Julian!
My sweet sister in law Angie (and my brother Willy too) sent me these adorable Bear outfits for my baby shower.  Aimee was over yesterday and Matt had a brown one on, so of course we posed them together again!  hehe  Here are my boys alone first.  Jonathan in Blue, Julian in brown!
And here they are with Matt!!  :)  Cute boys!
So sorry about the massive amount of pictures!!  But at least now I'm caught up, I'll try to do better.  Life is crazy sometimes!!  :)

6 comments:

Nat said...

Cute, cute, cute kids!

Kirsti said...

I love the little legs hanging out of the penguin costume. Their "day" costumes were adorable as well. And I can't leave your daughters out, I loved their costumes especially the adorable witch skirt!

The Shane's said...

oh my goodness! those were so cute! thanks for sharing! please pray for us here in california. the aftermath of prop 8 is raging! agh!

Jill said...

I just noticed that you left me a comment on one of my blogs like a month ago. Lol, I'm not very good at this, shouldn't it tell you when someone leaves a comment? Anyways, I would love to babysit anytime, I am always looking at your new pictures, they are so cute!!! I can't wait to see them on Thanskgiving! We are moving into a new place on Saturday so you guys will have to come down for dinner and see our new apartment sometime too.

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so adorable they are the perfect addition to your family...so happy for you!!

6Whittiers said...

Oh my gosh i love these pictures, your kids are so beautiful! The twins are just adorable!