Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Pictures


I can't believe another week has gone by...well more than a week!  I could sit here an apologize and say I'll do better, but I know I won't...I am kept pretty busy with my babies...so maybe I will post more  often and surprise you all!!  :)  On to the pictures (and I just realized that all I put pictures up of are the babies, I need to do better at taking more pictures of the girls as well...right now my life consists of babies and sleeping and more babies...)
I took this one about 5 minutes ago!  I loooooove this quilt!  My Grandma makes amazing quilts and she sent a bunch of quilts she made for the boys for my baby shower.  This one is my most favorite and the boys like to stretch out on it!  Julian is on the top, taking a nap, and Jonathan is half way wrapped in my new lucky-baby sling.  I love it!  I justified the purchase thinking that it would be nice to have to be able to "hold" a baby and get stuff done, because it seems like there is always one that needs me.  This way I can have my hands free.  It's wonderful.  Tonight I wore him while I washed some dishes, made dinner, and a delicious pumpkin roll.  he fell asleep in it pretty quickly and when I laid him down he woke right up.  Go figure...
They are finally fitting into some of their 0-3 month stuff...today they wore these cute onesies.  Jonathan's says My Daddy Rocks, and Julian's is exactly the same, only it says My Mommy Rocks.  

These are all from the last week.  I thought it was cute that Josh put them in the same bouncy together, and they didn't seem to mind until they started sucking on eachothers noses.  So it didn't last too long, but cute non the less.
I got these airplane shirts back when I first found out I was having twins.  Mostly because Josh loves airplanes.  So I had to get a picture in them.   And they looked so cute sleeping in the chair.
Last Sunday was the first time we ALL went to church together, since before I was put on bedrest.  It was great to have everyone there together.  And I was proud that we were actually 5 minutes EARLY even with having to haul 4 kids along.  I got these cute little outfits for them to wear to church from Carters.  They were a little big on them, but oh so cute.  Here is Jonathan, and Julian is below, in the blue chair.
And lastly, the other day before Josh went to work, I had just fed the boys and got them dressed.  They were laying on the bed and Josh decided to lay Jonathan on Julian.  It was pretty funny...he was trying to suck on his face.  
I have to run now...it's time to feed the little dudes.  I'm glad I found a few minutes to update you all.  And hey, I have soooo many people telling me how cute my blog is and I had no idea they were reading...so if this is you...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me a comment so I know you were here, then I can check your blogs out too!  Thanks!  :)


11 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, I just want you to know that your ability to take care of all of your kids and still find time to blog, cook, bake & other things amazes me. How DO you do it? I am still struggling to manage my time with only one baby. Any tips on how to better manage my time without constantly feeling like I should be doing something more one on one with my little guy (and my hubby for that matter)? Keep up the good work!

Tamara said...

That picture of them together in the bouncy chair made me laugh! They are so cute I could just eat them up! I'd rather have some pumpkin roll though!

Diana said...

Cute! It was so fun to visit and finally hold these darling little guys. You seem to being doing fantastic, juggling everything so well. Well done!

Clair said...

did you buy the lucky baby sling from "lucky candice" ?? she is good friends with one of my friends. i'm thinking of ordering one from her, too.

Angie & Willy said...

I'm here :) But I've got nothing new on my blog for you to peek at. Maybe tonight? I've been scrapping like a maniac trying to get the kids' books done for Christmas, so blogging's on the backburner.

Cute, cute, cute as always. I love the pic of the boys in the bouncer together. Too darn funny!

Kirsti said...

Reading your blog makes me feel normal. It's great! I just showed my husband the pics of your babies and he died. I think he still wishes ours were small! I'm just so glad for you that yours were so healthy... good work! :)

Jessica Marie said...

These pictures are just adorable! I love your new blog look too! Just too cute! Your kids are sooooooooooo stinkin cute! :)

Kathryn said...

Kari! This last picture totally reminds me of Sean and RyGuy at the same age! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

well I off course think your blog is adorable!! and I don't know if you have a link to mine..
http://ourneverendingserendipity.blogspot.com
oh...and this is Shauni...I love your babies. I can only imagine how busy you have to be I would have trades the 11 month span for twins though...when lexi would go through a stage and get out of it landon would just be starting I had two pure years of colic, acid reflux, teathing, ear infections and colds...I can't imagine it's going to be easy for you either though...good thing you're an awesome mommy!!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Your twins are so adorable! I need to come over and hold them. I'm really baby hungry. They look so cuddly.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of how you are handling your sweet family. I don't know how you are doing it, but it must have something to do with your great upbringing, ha!! The pictures are adorable, and so are you!!! Love ya, Mom